- The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer
in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither
can be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
- The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https //:babyartchibald.com
- If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Babyartchibald Kim Probst
rue Principale, 131
- The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part.
but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer gives a for
him a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
- When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply:
The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop. The order is made in the following steps: 1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Confirmation by clicking the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the online shop after registration and entering the applicant details (e-mail address and password)
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button “order for a fee” or “buy”. Before sending the binding order, the consumer can click the “Back” button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details go to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the internet browser.
We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
- Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by
Email too. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time under. https: // babyartchibald.com / page / agbs
For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
- The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
- The consumer has the option of paying via PayPal,
- Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately.
The deadline for delivery begins the day after
Payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract.
If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
- The risk of accidental loss and accidental damage to the purchased goods is not transferred to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer.
§5 retention of title
- We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
which can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB):
Right of withdrawal
who is not the carrier who has taken possession of the goods.
to withdraw from this contract. You can use the sample withdrawal form listed below (Section 7) for this purpose, which is not mandatory, however.
Delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you use a different type of delivery than
have chosen the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days
to be repaid from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction,
unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
Inform the cancellation of this contract, send it back to us or hand it over. The deadline is met,
if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
§7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
§10 contract language
§11 customer service
weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.